COVID-19 GUEST PROTOCOL
We are so excited to see you back in the salons as we reopen from our 9 week closure. Obviously life at Vivid looks and feels a bit different now that we’re back and we thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility navigating this new culture with us. We are adhering to all social distancing guidelines and safety/sanitation regulations to make sure you have a safe salon experience. Please take a moment to review our new protocol to ensure your safety and the safety of our team. Thanks and we’ll see you soon!
1. We will need to delay scheduling your appointment or reschedule if you’ve had a cough or fever; if you’ve been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days; if you’re living with anyone who is sick or quarantined; or if you’ve traveled outside the US within the last 14 days.
2. All appointments will be secured in advance with a credit card. We know these appointments are valuable to you and our stylists. Less than 36 hour cancellation will result in 50% charge of service total and no shows will result in 100% charge of service total. This will also allow for a smoother check out procedure.
3. Please remain in your vehicle upon arrival and call us, do not walk in the salon. We will call or text you when it’s ok to come inside and your stylist has properly sanitized the station for you.
4. Your temperature will be taken upon entry and we’ll provide you with hand sanitizer at our check in station and ask you a few health questions.
5. If you’re receiving color services, please arrive with clean dry hair (within last 24 hours)
6. Please wear a face mask. We will not be able to take care of you if you do not wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, we have them available for $3.00.
7. Only guests with an appointment will be able to enter (no family, children or friends will be permitted come in with you).
8. We will not be serving beverages but feel free to bring your coffee or water.
9. And finally, please be transparent with your stylist if you’ve colored your hair at home, no judgement we promise. We just need to know how to plan the timing for your visit.