COVID-19 GUEST PROTOCOL
Life at Vivid has looked and certainly felt a lot different over the past year. We can’t thank you enough for your continued patience, flexibility and support as we navigated through these challenges. We are continuing to adhere to all social distancing guidelines and safety/sanitation regulations to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable salon experience. Please take a moment to review our protocol to ensure your safety and the safety of our team. Thanks and we’ll see you soon!
1. We will need to delay scheduling your appointment or reschedule if you’ve had a cough or fever; if you’ve been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days; if you’re living with anyone who is sick or quarantined; or if you’ve traveled outside the US within the last 14 days.
2. All appointments will be secured in advance with a credit card. We know these appointments are valuable to you and our stylists. Less than 36 hour cancellation will result in 50% charge of service total and no shows will result in 100% charge of service total. This will also allow for a smoother check out procedure.
3. Please remain in your vehicle upon arrival and call us to let us know you’ve arrived. We will call or text you when it’s ok to come inside and your stylist has properly sanitized the station for you.
4. Your temperature will be taken upon entry and we’ll provide you with hand sanitizer at our check in station and ask you a few health questions.
5. If you’re receiving color services, please arrive with clean dry hair (within last 24 hours)
6. Please wear a face mask that is okay if stained. We will not be able to take care of you if you do not wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, or you would like a disposable one, we have them available for $3.00.
7. Only guests with an appointment will be able to enter (no family, children or friends will be permitted come in with you).
8. We will not be serving beverages but feel free to bring your coffee or water.
9. And finally, please be transparent with your stylist if you’ve colored your hair at home, no judgement we promise. We just need to know how to plan the timing for your visit.